Monday, January 26, 2009

Flowers From Favorite Hubby!!






So, Jason brought me flowers the other day because I was being frustated with things. He left them on the table downstairs and I even went downstairs to do something for the kids, but being so overwhelmed and frustrated I didn't notice them!! I went down a second time and there they were, with an awesome card!! It definatly cheered me up and they are so beautiful!! What a good husband!!! These are my favorite! The Gerbers I guess is what they are called, the colorful Daisies. So I had to show them off to everyone!! So now when I see them it reminds me of how lucky I am to have a great husband who would do this to make things better and cheer me up...plus he was probably getting sick of it. Haha. I Love them so much!! Thank you baby!!!

3 comments:

Rob Kelsey Family said...

those are SOOOOOO pretty!!!!

Nielson Family said...

Wow! Flower just cause! That is very sweet of Jason to cheer you up like that. The flowers are beautiful!

DaVe, AlEeNa AnD bRoOkLyNn said...

Dang, pretty flowers! I better show Dave those flowers in hopes that he will get the hint and get me some!!!

Our Happily Ever After Years

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Belle

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Our Easton

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Our Ariel

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Dessert

Photobucket