Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Belle's FIRST haircut!!!


Here is a picture of Belle's hair after I cut it!!! This is important cause this is her first OFFICIAL haircut in 6 years!!!! It was sad but it needed it soooo bad!! We can actually do something with it!! It was just so dead at the ends cause it was past her bum!!! It is much more healthy and she loves it!! I love it cause its not a fight every morning for school!!! She actually wanted it to her chin but I shot that one down REAL quick!!! Maybe someday we'll try but not now..I love her long hair!!!

1 comments:

KSK said...

Her hair is so pretty I love it. I hope Khloie gets a little curl. I can't believe it was longer than her bum. Her hair is so cute, and still way long.

Our Happily Ever After Years

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Belle

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Our Easton

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Our Ariel

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Dessert

Photobucket